Ruaeoda (200-Pack) Nail-In Cable Clips for Cat6 and Cat 7 Ethernet- White
- MULTIPLE USING - Nail in cable clips provide snug and secure placement of an LMR 240, RG8X, RG58 or RG59 coax cable, RG6 digital video coaxial cable, digital audio coaxial cable, Ethernet Cat 5 or Cat 6 network cable, 12 to 16 AWG speaker wire, phone wire, USB cable, or slim video cable; Supports most cables with a 8mm outside diameter or smaller.
- HOW TO USE - Orfanize and route cables along baseboards or wood trim molding; Run ethernet clips in tight spaces around door frames with the confidence that they will remain in place.
- HANDY ALTERNATIVE to wiremold, raceway, or conduit; Ideal solution for routing cables such as a short run TV coaxial cable in a home theater setup or a long run antenna cable in an office warehouse
- CONVENIENT 200 PACK comes in a plastic container to store spare cable clips in your tool box or garage; One piece clip with an integrated nail with no extra parts to lose
- Easy installation Just use a hammer to nail then to your mounting surface
**About the product:** \- These cable clips are made of premium UV stabilized plastic and hardened 1 inch nails. \- Our 1 inch nails are heat treated for use in wood,soft masonry or mortar joints . \- Premium plastic is used to uphold superior impact strength even in low temperatures. \- Cat7 and Cat6 ethernet cables, speaker wire or any cable up to 0.31 inch(8mm) diameter. **Installation notes:** \- Installation on sheetrock or concrete walls is not recommended. \- Place every 12-18 inch or closer to support the weight of the cable. \- Place the wire and use needle nose pliers to hold it into place. Hammer the mounting nail into a mounting surface. **Include:** 200 x Cable Clips in a convenient storage container **About Ruaeoda:** **< 1>**All product experience is fulfilled by the amazon, the normal delivery time is about 3 days. **< 2> **One year limited warranty and lifetime support product. View Details