Portta OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool Bluetooth Scanner OBDII OBD 2 Car Code Reader OBD II Auto Adapter Check Engine OBD Scan Tool for Android 4.0 4.3 or above and Windows XP 7 8
- Excellent Compatibility: Portta OBD2 works with all 1996 and newer cars sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM (May not support Hybrid, electric vehicles or trucks).
- Smart Scanning: Read and clear car error codes, display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Compatible App and System: Portta OBD2 Scanner is able to work with Android device and tablets by using downloadable Apps on Google Play-Store. Recommend Apps including OBD Car Doctor (Free), Torque Lite (Free), Torque Pro, etc. For iPhone and iOS system, please choose WiFi version ( For iOS / Android ) ASIN:B071CP3L25 or ASIN: B071CYKH7H(Mini OBD2 WiFi version)
- Easy to Install & Use: Look under the dash and behind ashtrays to find the OBD port on your car. Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully.
- Package Content: Portta OBD2 Bluetooth Adapterx1(ONLY for Android, DO NOT for iOS), user manualx1, Warranty Card x1(5 Years Worry-free Warranty).
**Portta Bluetooth OBD2** **Note:** -Doesn't work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford,2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005 -For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant. -NOT compatible with IOS system (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), just work with Android device or tablet. -Please turn on your car when connecting, or the App cannot connect successfully. **Product Features:** -Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). -Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) -Set the maximum number of responses to obtain -Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission) -Store a unique identifier in EEPROM -Set the CAN mask and filter with one command -Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths -Send CAN remote frames (RTRs) -Many others... -Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters. **Multi-Protocol Support:** -ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud) -ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud) -ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud) -ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud) -ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud) -ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud) -ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud) **Parameters:** -Operating Voltage: 9V-16V -Working current: 25 mA -Working Temperature: -40℃~85℃ -Working humidity: less than 60% **Package Content:** -Portta OBD2 Bluetooth Adapterx1 -User manual x1 -Warranty Card x1(5 Years Worry-free Warranty). View Details