Agile-Shop USB & 3.5mm AUX iPod iPhone iPad Cable for Hyundai & Kia
- Can be used to charge iPhone or iPod using the USB port even when playing.
- Compatible with iPhone 4/4S , iPad 2/3
- Works with any Hyundai model with a usb and/or headphone jacks in console
- Latest design for 2009 models onwards
- Fit for HYUNDAI i10 i20 i30 i40 i800 Hyundai Elantra Touring, Sonata, Azera (non-navigation units), Entourage, Santa Fe,Veracruz (non-navigation units)
**Features:** The music description from the iPod is shown on the multi-display panel of the audio of factory navigation system as applicable (Note: videos will not be displayed. The iPod cable charges the iPod battery when the vehicles key is on. The iPod may not turn off with the key, so confirm the iPod is off to avoid battery drain on the iPod. **Working with the following 2009-2014 Model:** HYUNDAI i10 i20 i30 i40 i800 Hyundai Elantra Touring, Sonata, Azera (non- navigation units), Entourage, Santa Fe,Veracruz (non-navigation units) with Apple's iPod jack As long as your car has the above Ipod input port, this cable will work for your car. Works with the following IPOD/IPHONE: iPod 4th Generation iPod 5th Generation iPod mini ipod Photo ipod Video iPod Classic iPod Touch (all 30 30pin dock device) iPod Nano (all 30 30pin dock device) iPhone (all 30 30pin dock device) Note: Please plug in the cable first to the AUX on your HYUNDAI / KIA when the car is off, start your car then switch to AUX, then plug in your IPOD. (Do not plug your IPOD to the cable, before plugging the cable to your Car) For iPhone Users: A message will be displayed on the iPhone whenever it is plugged in to this cable. This is a normal iPhone function, and neither the iPhone nor the car stereo will be damaged by this connection. Please press "Dismiss" and continue. Package Includes: 1 x for iPod/iPhone/iPad to Hyundai Cable View Details