Car Code Reader,Yougeyu CAN Automotive Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool Code Reader for Check Engine Light, Read Trouble Codes Work on All OBD2 Protocol Cars Since 1996 Year
- Yougeyu KW808 OBD2 Diagnastic : Easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes, allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.
- Compatible with Vehicles : Support all OBDII/EOBD compliant US, European and Asian vehicles, Supports CAN (VPW, PWM, ISO protocols )and all other current, only work on gasoline-powered cars, not work on any diesel powered car.
- Distinctive Features : Quickly erase DTC, save the data, and Displays DTC definitions on unit screen. Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will also display monitor and I/M readiness status. Displays live O2 sensor test data and Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- OBDII Reader Code : Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes,Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light & resets monitors. Identified pending codes
- Powerful Function: Built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light". supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBD II EOBD compliant vehicles. It is a perfect accessory for both technicians and home users to diagnose even the toughest problems accurately.
**KW808 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD compliant vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems.** **Product Features & Functions:** Button to reflect the sensitive Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL) Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors Displays DTC definitions on unit screen Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) Identifies pending codes Reads live PCM datastream Displays live O2 sensor test data Graphs data C (1996 and newer) Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis Performs modules present test Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen OBDII/EOBD coverage(US, Asian & European) Reads & clears generic and some maunfactures trouble codes. Dimensions: 17.8 x 9.5 x 3.5cm(L x W x H). Color: Red & Black. Net Weight: 648g Weight: 718g External Power : 8.0 to 18.0V. Internal Power: 9V. **Package includes:** 1 x OBD scanner 1 x User's manual 1 x CD 1 x Cable (140cm) View Details